How do you meet with the SAC and get referrals?

I have an open-door policy.  Students can just drop by my office or request that their Guidance Counselor set up an appointment.   
- Teachers and other staff members who are concerned about a student may refer the student to
   the Student Assistance Counselor.  
- A student may refer a friend they are worried about.
- Parents may call the Student   Assistance Counselor because they are concerned about their
  child’s behavior.  

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.